So fiddler doesn’t yet work with the WP7 emulator but Wireshark does.
- Open WireShark
- Edit -> Preferences…
- Expand Protocols and select SSL
- Check Reassemble SSL Records…
- Check Reassemble SSL Application…
- RSA keys list: 0.0.0.0,443,http,C:\pathToYourKey.pem
- SSL debug file: c:\temp\wireshark.pkg
- Now capture the traffic as you use the emulator then after stopping the capture, right click on an SSL entry and choose “Follow SSL stream”
Of course this only works if you have access to the SSL key.